YOUR DOG/PUPPY ADOPTION INCLUDES
DOG AND PUPPY DONATIONS
ADOPTING A VERY SPECIAL SENIOR OR MEDICAL NEEDS DOG
Donations start at $150 (Senior is defined as over 7 years of age, these are our most special dogs)
ADOPTING AN ADULT DOG
Donations start at $400 (For some highly popular or dogs that required extra costs to rescue may have a higher donation)
ADOPTING A PUPPY
Donations start at $575 (Puppies are defined as younger than 8 months of age)
Care based on the current conditions of our animals is provided by us. Unanticipated medical situations can occur post-adoption. Once you have rescued your dog any further medical care is the responsibility of the adopting family.
WHAT ELSE DO WE DO WITH YOUR ADOPTION FEE?
- Provide spay or neuter for low income families.
- Donate bags of dog food to families that need a little help with their precious dogs and/or cats.
- Donate bags of dog food to volunteers who feed street dogs.
- Transportation costs are sometimes voluntary but not always.
- We love to help street dogs get healthier while either we wait for an open foster home, available money to pay for boarding or another rescue group is able to take the dog off the streets.
- The basics are needed by all dogs whether or not we rescue them: vaccinations, treatment for worms, Bravecto which kills not only fleas and ticks but also mange!
- Did we say, "Boarding?" Yes, we do pay for boarding. It's a win/win relationship. People are out of work, and providing boarding fees takes a little pressure off; the dog benefits from having shelter, love and appreciation of a human.